Monday, April 2, 2012

Adele Talks next single, co Beyonce wants



Adele wants to sing with Beyonce.

"I love Beyonce, I listen to it since I was 11," "Someone Like You" singer told French radio station NRJ. "I think that his work as an artist and singer is enviable in terms of length of career and how it grows and grows, but most of my inspiration for [the] early music, and unfortunately they all died."

According to an earlier report in the sun, apparently show diva to sing together while performing Beyonce in 2011, Glastonbury Festival, but the issues run Adele singing to cancel. Vocal cord underwent surgery in November, before the impressive live return at the Grammy for February.

And the jokes to take half of the decade to continue the chart-topping, Grammy-winning "21" Adele now says that her next feature will be "a good two years."

"If I did not write my own songs, I'll be next week with a new album," she said NRJ. "I have the time and live a little. It was a good two years between my first and second albums, so it will be this time."

But she did not promise a new single, "probably by the end of the year" - track the BBC provides the theme song could be the next James Bond film, and "Skyfall". 007 latter is due in theaters November 9, 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...