Monday, October 1, 2012

Christina Aguilera celebrates 'new me'


Us Weekly withdrew giving Christina Aguilera article from its site, saying that there was "confusion as to the source of these quotations."

However, the singer is on Sept. 29 edition of Billboard magazine to promote her new CD Lotus, in the next month.

"This album represents the celebration of the new me," he says, "and to me has always represented the lotus flower indestructible to withstand any adverse weather conditions in the area that can withstand time and remain beautiful and strong throughout the year. I tried to breathe as I could to promote the strength and inspire people with the message, "Aguilera says. "And now I'm at the point 31, where the last time I felt this way when I was 21 ... and I had a lot to say and a lot to give."

By the way, "Congratulations on your body," Aguilera told Jay Leno on the Tonight Show Friday. Har har. He talked about his new single, your body.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...