Monday, October 1, 2012

Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie Tour Talk 'twins', 'Born Villain' Special Edition



How to hit the road with Rob Zombie on the Twins of Evil Tour, Marilyn Manson is preparing to release a little more wicked music world. Manson tells Billboard.com that he planned to issue a "Special Edition" from his latest album "Born Villain" this fall, probably "shortly before the holidays," which will have two and possibly three bonus tracks and special packaging.

"They are not just acoustic or demo versions or things like that," says Manson. "They are really good songs that are going on the record, but I did not want the album is too long. Knew it would be an opportunity to use them for something."

Manson says the deluxe edition will also include an additional graphics and "a lot of things in it. Books and will not be like that."

"Born Villain" was released in May and debuted at number 10 on the Billboard 200, spawning singles "No Reflection" and "Slo-Mo-tion."

"I'm happy watching the music come to life and seeing what people refer to" Manson says. "I think it sounds as raw as I wanted it. I found myself drawn back to making more punch to my speech in music. Has to do with the election year and ... challenge discussing religion and politics and be strong without preaching does not come back to thinking that it is important to get the heart to hope to change the world or life or the economy or the United States of America or something like that,.'m more into. changed one person's mind If I see someone smile or anger, or take their shirt or try to stab me, I know that I made the effect - not that I want things happen in that order. "

As for the Twins of Evil tour Manson says he and Zombie is "a good match, because doing comic / slasher horror element or whatever you call the kind of view of our film music and handle more psychological and political. He could be more" Halloween "movie, I'm more "candidate" or "Manchurian Rosemary's Baby" - two different perspective of things. "

Manson also promises "pompous" show and says that he feels very competitive double invoicing. "Yes, (Zombie) is faced with a challenge," Manson breaks. Zombie, meanwhile, is also looking forward to the journey, which takes place by the United States until Halloween night, before heading abroad for 13-show run in the UK and Europe in November and December.

"It's just obvious, a trip," he notes. "I'm surprised we have not done this before, but I did not. I think it will be great. Touring with the people I love, where you can feel like the acts are different, but on some level, the crowds are the same in a way, because it really feels well ... I made a few trips with Alice Cooper. they did tour together, and it was just a great vibe. Fans did not seem at war with each other. sometimes tour with other bands, and it is inconvenient match., however, seems to be great, really great evening. "

Zombie has released a remix album, "Head", Sex Mondo in August and is working on a new album, called "the best I've ever done." He also wrapped filming on his latest horror film, "Lords of Salem", and after the tour will start work on a documentary about the Philadelphia Flyers' Broad Street bullies hockey teams in 1970. Manson, meanwhile, also plans to keep the video enable "Born Villain 'songs. "Slo-Mo-Tion" is the latest and promises a visual version of "Pistol Whipped" and "Hey Cruel World" are "on the road".

Meanwhile, Manson says that he is "just started talking to my friends who are actors and directors" of the various projects he hopes to hone in on quickly.

"Everyone wants to be involved in what will hopefully be a movement that is exciting," he explains. "I want to restore the prosperity of Andy Warhol and Salvador Dali, when people do things because they want to, because it is fun and funny. I like to work with people I like to work and make it as you go along."

Among the expected effort, Manson says, is a return to the long-awaited film "Phantasmagoria: The Visions of Lewis Carroll", which began work in 2004 on cooperation writer Anthony Silva.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...