Monday, October 8, 2012

Frank Turner started his own beer



Frank Turner started his own signature beer.

The singer helped to create a beer called Believe, after his 2010 single "I Still Believe".

Working with Signature Brew in March this year to formulate ideas, Turner has come up with 4.8% Belgian-style wheat beer which is said to "a modern twist on the traditional wheat beers including citrus and orange flavor." It appears to have been "designed to accompany the long sunny afternoon."

Scroll down to watch a film about the production of beer, which Turner says, makes "music to drink beer."

Speaking of beer, Turner said: "Being asked to design the beer was new to me - I do not know, the masses of beer, other than I like to drink a lot in the end I learned a lot. Was an evening of fun getting hammered and ended up with beer my name on the label, which is almost the top of any road-dog ambition.'m very much looking forward to sinking a couple of friends after the show. "

For more information and details on how to order a beer, visit: Frankturnerbeer.com. A four pack costs £ 9.99, £ 14.99 eight pieces and 24 pieces is £ 39.99.

Frank Turner currently recording following his 2011 album 'England Keep My Bones "in Los Angeles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...