Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I am Very Comfortable With My Body: Christina Aguilera



When ready quotes about being a "fat girl" went viral last week, the real Christina Aguilera has nothing to hide. The singer appears nude on the cover of her upcoming album, "Lotus" and told reporters at the American Music Awards nominations announcement on Tuesday that the decision was a "no brainer".

"Am I ever afraid to take a risk?" she said, laughing. "I'm very comfortable with my body. Always said, no matter what hairstyle, crazy look, makeup, always takes place exciting. Whether people love or hate it, at least I know I stay true to myself."

Singer, the center of attention in a purple dress shirt and shiny tinsel around his neck and arm, says that she "bring the album cover to life" in the Nov. 18 AMA performance. She also announced candidates for Tuesday.

"It will be a bit of a compilation" Aguilera says of the songs she will perform. "You'll get a feel for 'Lotus' ... 'Your Body' is only one dimension of a multi-record".

Beyond "tongue-in-cheek," "Your Body", which already has 11 million views on YouTube, Aguilera said, will include a new set of sensitive ballads and vocals inspired by his work on "The Voice".

"There are songs that vocally I went to that inspired off a coach of" The Voice "to inspire a new generation of singers," he says. "There are bunch of 6-year-olds who were not around [to 1999 Single]" Genie In A Bottle ", so it is very interesting and fun for me to release this particular record, let them know what I am as an artist."

"Lotus" is the result of the day before the Nov. 13 American Music Awards, which celebrates its 40th ceremony this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...