Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sarah Brightman Singer to be the first in space


Sarah Brightman is heading into orbit.

British singer, Known Broadway star in "The Phantom of the Opera" and his solo career EXTENSIVE will soar to more hits, When They join the mission to the International Space Station. Along with the crew of the Soyuz rocket with Space Adventures Ltd., is likely to spend 10 days in orbit - Where It Expects to realize in space.

She Announced in Moscow, Russia, on Wednesday. It will be a new album, "Dreamchaser", in January 2013, and six months Earlier orbits Began training process after a world tour.

To Brightman, UNESCO Artist for Peace Ambassador will travel space station and work with stem Grant Galactic Virgin Galactic Unite, Which encourages women to Pursue Science and Technology.

"I do not think of myself as a dreamer. Rather I Dream Chaser," Brightman said in a statement. "I hope I can Encourage others to inspiration from my travels while pursuing your dreams and help Fulfill an important mandate of UNESCO to Promote peace and sustainable development of the Earth and space."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...