Monday, October 8, 2012

'Crazy Beautiful Life' Ke$ha to describe in new memoir



Music is not the only way that Ke$ha is to tell the story.
The singer signed a contract with Touchstone for memory Illustrated "My Crazy Beautiful Life".

It will be released on Nov. 20, just before his new album, "Warrior". According to Touchstone, Simon & Schuster imprint, the book will Ke$ha "thoughts and ideas" and images from his childhood to his last tour.
"In less than three years, I went from being the worst waitress in Los Angeles, to live their dreams from childhood singing my songs to people around the world," said Ke$ha said in a statement. "Sometimes it feels like the last few years, lasted several years. Maybe you've heard my voice on the radio, saw me on stage and on the red carpet or in the video, but it is only part of the story. These pages, I am revealing a clearer picture of what my life it really is. "is not all glamor and everything is nice, but it's all true."

Star of 25 years, is known for hits like "Tik Tok",'' Your Love Is My Drug ','' We R Who We R "and" Die Young. "Last single that previews" Warrior ", debuted at 13 on the Hot 100 in the last week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...